- Camping fees are included in your entry fee, so bring your own accomodation! The nearest commercial accomodation option is the Barkly Homestead - 130km away.
- There is only bore water freely available at the grounds, so plan ahead and bring adequate drinking water for your needs.
- Some powered campsites are available, generators are allowed.
- The nearest commercial fuel is at the Barkly Homestead - 130km away, so please come prepared.
- There is limited wood on the Barkly, so please supply your own if planning a camp fire. (Open fires subject to appropriate weather conditions)
- Cattle are generously supplied by AAco station - Brunette Downs, and choose to be mustered by helicopters supplied by North Australian Helicopters (NAH)
Affiliated with the ACA ~ Committee and Judges decision is final
The program can be changed or altered at the discretion of the Committee
Austalian Standard Helmets to be worn by competitors 18 years and under